Friday, March 24, 2017

Oh my it's been a crazy month!!

Well to say that this month has been fun is so not the case!! Ok it hasn't been ALL bad but it sure started out with a bang..........or should I say a crash!! On Saturday the 4th my dear hubby decided to go cut some wood out in our woods in the back of our property!! Being a man..... he first off went out on his own alone! Then being his almost norm, he wasn't answering his phone texts or calls! Well now I was making dinner and trying repeatedly to contact him to a point now where I was getting a bit worried and as it was getting darker and colder than it already was, I started to really freak out a tad! Finally finding our neighbors phone number I called him in desperation, knowing he had a 4wheeler, to see if he was home! He was out but called another neighbor who thankfully went out to where our truck was sitting and found my honey sitting on a tree that he had been trapped under as it fell wrong when he tried to cut it and instead came back and landed on him!! I was to say the least so thankful for such fab neighbors and so thankful that hubby was ok!! He is just now able to walk a bit better and the numerous bruises that covered over 2/3 of his body are slowly now disappearing! He suffered a fractured hand and cracked ribs so I'm thankful it wasn't any worse than it surely could have been!! His phone is another story, as it was totally bent in half, hence the fact he never answered any calls or texts!!!
Now I did have one big fun time going to Holly, MI with my dear friend Connie from Wool Yankers and I was able to participate in the Holly Hills Primitives Early Homestead Show!! The show is put on my Dawn Rossell and her hubby!! It was a blast and I'll add a few pics here! Next up will be a fun hook in put on my by dear friend Connie from Wool Yankers!! So now comes the fun time of year of fun hook ins, prim shows and gardening!! Can't wait to get out and play in the dirt! We got a start yesterday getting some of the garden cleaned up of all the leaves and uncovering our lovely bulbs I hope to have bloom soon! So now hoping that April will be a much more fun month ahead and no more letting hubby EVER go cut wood on his own as I or one of our wonderful sons will be there with him! ( or I will just have someone else cut wood for us!!) I was so thankful our youngest son was here to help with just everything from bringing wood in for us and just helping out with dad and even "dad-sitting" while I went to MI that weekend!! My boys are the best!! 
So more creating dolls and stitching and updating my etsy shop coming up soon! Hope you'll stop back and see what's going on and I promise to be back sooner! 

The first 2 pics are our booth! You can see my dolls/bunnies and all the lovely wool and designs my friend Connie brought! The rest are of the show!!
 
    
 
   
 
   

4 comments:

  1. So happy hubby is on the mend!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lauren! Sorry I have to figure out how to receive notice when i get posts on my blog!!??? Thanks dear and he's doing a lot better now!

      Delete
  2. I forgot to come look for you at the show. Bob and I were set up in the gym. Hope you did well at the show. Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh so sorry I missed you Janice! I did fairly well I think now working on new pieces and posting them online and etsy etc!! I hope I get to see you soon! have a lovely weekend and Easter!

      Delete